Guardians of Eternity
Sexy vampires, plus a few drool-worthy werewolves, who are committed to protecting the world from a growing darkness
About the Guardians of Eternity
My Guardians of Eternity were inspired by my love for Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I was fascinated by the combination of action, comedy, and romance. And just as important to me was the friendships that developed between the characters. I was inspired to try and capture the same magic in my stories.
Each Guardian book is a separate love story filled with sexy vampires, plus a few drool-worthy werewolves, who are committed to protecting the world from a growing darkness. Along the way they each discover their mate, who are kick-ass women who bring their own special abilities to fight against evil. Oh, and there’s a stunted gargoyle with fairy wings and a big attitude named Levet. He can be counted on to bring lots of mayhem and humor to each book.
- How are the new books different?
- Will the new books have the old characters?
- Why is there such a gap in the series?
- Who is your favorite character?
- Are all the characters vampires?
- Do you have to read the series in order?
- Where did you get your inspiration for the Guardians of Eternity?
- After 12 books do you ever get tired of the series?
- Will Levet ever get his HEA?